Linder & Tanguy Translation Quality Standards – Our services are ISO 17100 compliant
Why choose Linder & Tanguy?
- You can focus on what you’re good at while we take care of your positive company image on international markets and your global brand communication.
- Optimize your costs and processes – Affordable and high quality: With Linder & Tanguy as your translation partner, you will never have to choose between the two. Together we can make your processes more cost-effective and efficient. We are more than happy to share our advice and expertise to help you achieve your goals. What are you waiting for? Get in touch with Linder & Tanguy to find the optimal solution for your project.
- Excellent support – Your Linder & Tanguy contact knows your projects, products, and processes inside out. The best ingredient for a successful, long-term partnership.
- We meet and exceed the most demanding industry quality standards – such as the SAP PartnerEdge program localization standard and the European Quality Standard for Translation Services (EN ISO 17100). Regular audits confirm the high quality of our services, which means that you can be absolutely sure that we will do a good job and that your texts and projects are in the right hands.
Quality comes first at Linder & Tanguy
As a translation agency, we can make a significant contribution to the success of your company. Our international team of experts, consisting of specialist translators, proofreaders, copywriters and project managers, helps companies like yours to sell their products in as many countries as possible and to boost the international reputation of their brand.
The ISO 17100 certification sets out the requirements for translation service providers. The criteria covered by the certification include personnel and technical resources, quality and project management, contractual framework conditions, and procedures for providing services.
The ISO 17100 certification stipulates, among other things, that:
- Translators and project managers must have a university degree.
- Translators and project managers must continually train and develop their skills.
- Customer data must be treated securely and confidentially.
- Translators must take into account style guidelines provided by the client.
- The completed translation must be correct in terms of semantics, syntax, punctuation, terminology, formatting, target group and local conventions and standards.
- Translations must always be proofread.
D - 69117 Heidelberg
phone: +49 6221 29748